San Francisco Treats...




After two weeks in New York,
I'm headed in the opposite direction.
I'm headed to San Francisco today!

It's a quick jaunt,
but here's the short list of what I'll be up to
in one of the world's most iconic cities...


The perfectly chic place
to rest my pretty little head.



Lunch with a View
at The Rotunda at Neiman Marcus
over Union Square.



It will be my maiden voyage
to the famed Creme Brulee Cart...
and I kind of can't wait!



Wine country in May?
No words. Just bliss.



And yes, I will be imagining that I am in
my favorite college movie,
the entire time I'm there.



One thing this list is missing is
a great place for breakfast.
Suggestions, please!!!










5 comments:

  1. you must, must, must go here: http://outerlandssf.com/

    I have only been there for lunch, but it was out-of-this-world and I am dying to get back to the city and eat there for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Breakfast in SF is my favorite meal of the day! Four words for you: Brenda's French Soul Food. Not the best part of town, but I live in Seattle and make a point of going to breakfast here EVERY time I'm in town. Its amazing. Get a crawdad beignet and thank me when you start dreaming about eating there again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the best time! That creme brulee cart sounds nuts! I think that would be my breakfast! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh San Fran! Have a blast :) Thank you for the iPhone tips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's a link to an unthinkably cute collection of cordy roys:
    http://jellycat.com/usa/products/jellycat/cordyroys/

    My husband bought mine here:
    http://local.yahoo.com/info-12220695-children-s-boutique-philadelphia

    Liking your blog, especially the Alice in Wonderland china.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...