Snow Way!


Have you been hearing me 
about our travel woes from the snow storm this week?

In case you think I'm just crazy
{which I could be...},
here are some pics from our week.

OXFORD
The morning it all started...




later that night...

My sister arrived... and the scene was oh-so-Cameron Diaz in The Holiday. Right?




LONDON:
Sitting around London waiting for flights out...
and doing our best to pass the time with places like:
Notting Hill, Covent Garden, Trafalgar Square, & Knightsbridge...




... and, the amazing Christmas festival 


We stayed on Jermyn Street across from 

Not only is the inside of their store perfect-
but the window displays were, too.





When we couldn't take the cold any longer-
we would retreat...
to eat.

is a killer restaurant
that Helena took me to earlier in the week.

Too much, too soon?
Never.

{If you go, may I recommend the chocolate salted-caramel tart?... or the donuts?}






 So I guess you needn't feel too sorry for us
considering the location, fine fare, and covered expenses...


In fact... I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

But I will tell you this:
I'm waking up in 5 hours 
to catch a flight home.

Because there really is no place like home for the holidays!

3 comments:

  1. My kind of delay!!! Enjoyed sharing it with you - love the adorable photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister is beautiful {like you}!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum, next time we are trying the donuts! :) Be safe darling xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...