If I Could Wake Up Anywhere: BEACH EDITION


While packing each of my two suitcases 
in preparation for the mystery trip Tyler is taking me on
{one for hot weather, one for cold weather}
I started to ask the obvious questions
one starts to ask herself 
when she has had no part in planning the trip she is about to go on:

"Where could we be going?"

"Have I been there before?"

"Should I have been eating for swimsuit attire this week?"

"Will this trip suck?"

I started to dream about where we might go...

Somewhere close by & relaxing?

I would be more than happy in a cottage by the coast for four days.

Somewhere new & exciting?

I hear Morocco is nice this time of year.

I realized I could be pretty content with any place Tyler takes me.

And then I got to thinking...
Where would I want to go?

Like, if I could pick to be anywhere tomorrow when I wake up...
where in the world would I want to be?

Then I decided to let some other people answer that same question....




Welcome to the guest series where some of my favorite bloggers
{and I'm sure some of yours, as well}
answer this exciting question.

These three bloggers drifted to warm climates
with fruity drinks & quiet nights...

photography by: kevin dotolo


Cliche? Who cares. 
I want to wake up in Kauai, Hawaii where my husband and I honeymooned. 
It was the most beautiful, exciting, and fulfilling week of my life.

 It was the best of everything... 
relaxation with not a care in the world 
mixed with exciting adventures, new experiences, freshest food, and most delicious cocktails. 

If I could wake up anywhere in the world, 
I'd want to be there with my hubby waking up on the pillow next to me.







Lately I've been craving a little r&r. 

My perfect getaway would be to wake up in Tahiti 
in a private hut floating over the water 
with my hubby relaxing by my side. 




image via
It would be paradise to wake up on the ancient Aeolian islands in Sicily; 
coffee in hand as we gaze at the volcano Stromboli, 
take dips in the crystal waters 
and eat fresh citrus fruits off the tree!





Ahh... don't each of those places sound completely perfect?

Now it's your turn to play the game...
Where would you go if you could wake up anywhere?

16 comments:

  1. Right now I'd love to wake up in New York and go exploring and eat amazing food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was so fun! now i want to go to hawaii and tahiti too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I got engaged on the Aeolian islands, on Stromboli, I love those islands, each is so different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somewhere in the Caribbean, it doesn't matter where. I just want bright blue ocean & pale white sands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I start over and go back to bikini days and wake up on any beach wearing a bikini!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh any of these! but i would prob pick Mykonos a stop on our honeymoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd probably choose a beach in Cuba.
    When are you going to tell us where you've ended up?


    Maria @ Orchard Bloom

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'll take a trip to tahiti too... sounds fantastic! cant wait to see where you go! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paris of course!!! Is there any better place??? Or Provence...le sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Easy! Marrakech, Morocco. The souks, the food, the people...It's a city not to be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm craving the beach right now so much. I swear I'm a water baby and always will be. I love what Beth said, about waking up next to her husband. Such a sweet sentiment.
    Love this series- you are genius and I cannot wait to hear where you are going!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We just arrived home yesterday from a wonderful 10-day cruise of the caribbean. It was our final leg of the caribbean that we had not yet visited. Normally, we like to set our sights on global travel but it was perfect for some R&R. If I were to jet set somewhere else right now it would be Santorini, Greece specifically Oia. We were there in July 2009 and it was breathtaking! I would love to spend an entire month there.

    I hope you have a blast on your trip, I'm sure it will be wonderful and what a romantic and sweet surprise from your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tahiti, no doubt. or Thailand.

    Have SO much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would be laid up on a beach somewhere, well anywhere. Great spots Beth + Alli!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kauai and Tahiti are both such beautiful places, I can't agree more. Leave it to Marisa to share a place I've never heard of!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...