FOUR SALE: Summer Skirt


I've been in Scotland for the past few days
for a quick work trip.

After the endless complaining I have been doing
about the endless crappy weather here,
I have been silenced.

The clouds broke, the sun appeared,
the temperatures have risen...
and we, my friends, are experiencing a heat wave!

I am so happy!

I've literally been going non-stop since the sun arrived
in order to enjoy every moment of the good weather that I can.

I'm back in London now,
but have a really exciting treat for you all...

this totally awesome skirt.


{If I do say so myself!}

Psst... I finally joined instagram! Username: aspiringkennedy.... duh. :)

I found this little gem in Edinburgh
and loved how perfect it was in the summer weather...
it's cool fabric feels great on a sunny day,
long length & pattern that is terribly summer appropriate,
and is, actually, totally flattering... which I really appreciate.

I instagram'd it from Edinburgh and it seemed that every comment was:
"Love your skirt!"

When I saw the general response, 
a little bell went off in my mind:
Obviously, you all need one, too.

So, I bought some.
And now I'm selling them to you.

No special brand, just from a local store here...
but it is super cute and the perfect (cheap) addition for summer!

Please remember, all sales are final...
as I can't take these back. :)

Skirt US2/ UK 6:
SOLD OUT

Skirt US 4/UK 8:
SOLD OUT

Skirt US 6/UK 10:
SOLD OUT

Skirt US 8/UK 12:
SOLD OUT

Skirt US 10/UK 14:
SOLD OUT






*all sales final. 
**please allow for cheap/slow shipping, as i like to keep the shipping price as low as possible. arrival is typically about 2 weeks from purchase. :)

10 comments:

  1. The heat is searing in Edinburgh today, I'm a sweaty mess already! What a great pic, so glad the sun came out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell me where you got the skirt and no one gets hurt (i need a US 2)

    we can both wear them to dinner.

    jk.

    lame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun summer skirt! I love ikat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Ohhh, just a quick trip to Scotland." = You lucky duck! :)

    Love the skirt- not sure if it would flatter me though. I'm a shorty. I may end up tripping and proving that I *really am* a ditz. :)
    Eat Cake

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous of your trips lately!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to receive my skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this skirt! sad i missed the sale. booo
    xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not quite sure how I missed this sale!! Where'd you get it? It is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! Love that skirt..and apparently everybody else does too!
    Ashley:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...