Lauren Scruggs: Winning


I think Lauren Scruggs is the cutest.



Between being a Dallas native, a blogger
and having a handful of mutual friends,
I was pretty captivated by her tragic story.

But after her interview with The Today Show,
she made me want to hug & squeeze the mess out of her.



In her first appearance since her accident last Christmas,
she is talking about her recovery, her new book, and her new perspective.

Plus, she is in London for the Olympics
so she automatically gets +5 cool points from me.


Just hanging out with Sean Johnson. NBD.

What a girl.

Congratulations on your recovery, Lauren!
You inspire so many of us!

8 comments:

  1. I saw she was in London! What a triumph and recovery. I can't imagine the terror of experiencing what she did, and then losing her hand and eye. So tragic but she pulled through and that is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing story. And a great interview.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video! She is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched her GMA interview! So happy she is on the road to recovery!

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. When her accident happened last year, I was devastated for her! But she's come back so strong and so quickly! I love that she said she is learning to "live by faith, not by sight." Powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is definitely very inspiring! Kudos to her on the big recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spoken with such grace, and she still looks stunning

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...