My first love, Italy...



I saw this gorgeous series,
and it left me
slightly broken hearted.


Broken hearted for the piece of me
that I'm afraid
I might have grown past.


The bright portion of myself
that laughed her way through adventure,
hopefully anticipated the day ahead,
and jumped boldly into newness.


I'm ready to get back to my old self.
My better self.
My self that I found in Italy.



With so much change on the horizon,
I can't help but anticipate
the newness of the days ahead!



*photos courtesy of Reverie Daydream. A perfect blog & store that I am so happy to have found.

4 comments:

  1. I have a picture from Venice much like the second image. What a great memory to start the day. Isn't Italy just the best place to feel good about you....lovely post LBK

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those are gorgeous pictures!

    love the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully written : )
    And I LOVE the new blog look.... it looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have got to be the sweetest thing ever! Thanks hon!

    And you know what? It's never to late to chase your dreams....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...