Making Out Like a Bandit...



There is little that I love more
than getting something for free.




If I can't get them for free,
I also love getting things
really, really, really
cheap.

Which is why I am
a shamless nut

This morning, I will be
shopping my heart out on the
Laura Mercier Sale.



It brings out the crazy lady in me.

I can't help myself.

When the morning sales start,
I'm like a kiddie on an
Easter Egg Hunt.

Get outta my way, people.


If aren't currently a member,
I dare you to try it & resist.

You can use my invitation from me to join.
But beware:
Gilt Groupe shopping is highly addictive!




*Thank you LauraMercier.com & Gilt.com for the photos!

1 comment:

  1. I heart Laura Mercier! I'm so bummed I missed her sale on Gilt :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...