Shakespeare Unbound



When the weather turns warm,
I am drawn to
my favorite pieces
by Mr. William Shakespeare.


(Luckily, their are some fantastic adaptations on film
for when I run out of summer reading time...)


A MidSummer's Night Dream

Oh, I love the fairy queen, Tatiana...
and I adore Michelle Pfeiffer's portrayal.



Romeo & Juliet

Verona, family feuds,
some of the best articulation
of young love.



Much Ado About Nothing


A sunny Tuscan story
with betrayal, love,
& family drama.



Shakespeare In Love


Sure, perhaps this one is
not written by Shakespeare,
but ever since I first saw this movie-
it's been one of my favorites.


Summertime & Shakespeare.
It's a blissful combination.


What books do you love to read
(and re-read!)
at certain times of the year?



*photos courtesy of imdb.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...