Di-Namic Duo: Naomi & Diana


So you remember my friend, Holly, that tried on jeans
next to Kate Middleton the other day?

Well, in my excitement over her GAP encounter,
I didn't even mention the fact that 
the night before she posted a picture
of the new Naomi Watts movie
being filmed outside her house.

Typically this would be top priority...
but the Duchess trumps film crews.

It's a fact.

Anyway, they were literally outside her window
shooting a scene for the new movie.

You know, the one where Naomi Watts 
is attempting to relive the tragic last two years
of Princess Diana's life.

Those are some dyed-satin pumps I would not want to try to fill.

But have you seen the pictures of Watts in character?

It's pretty amazing.








Hopefully, the directors and writers are paying as much attention to detail
as wardrobe is at accurately recreating Lady Di's last few years.

I can't wait.

And in the meantime,
since the movie won't be released until 2013 ,
I'll be stalking my friend Holly 
just in case she bumps into anymore amazing situations.




20 comments:

  1. Oh, I cannot wait for this! I've been following the images and news about it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen different articles about the film, and I can't wait. Hopefully my husband is in the mood for some bonding time with the toddler because I'm taking an afternoon out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe the similarities! I'm so excited for it to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! You know it will either be awesome or a total flop! Let's keep our fingers crossed it's a good one!
    And you have completely left us hanging on the GAP story...tell your friend Holly we need more details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't know about that upcoming film -- looking forward to it! Oh and my goodness I would die if I found myself in the same shop as Kate Middleton. I am seriously disappointed that I can't attend my friend's wedding in Anglesey next weekend because I was totally hoping for a Duchess spotting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok so I have heard nothing about this film and I'm now completely intrigued! The similarities between the two are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning resemblance... can't wait to see it too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The resemblance is amazing, very much look forward to seeing this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The resemblance is crazy! That will certainly be a tough movie to make and I hope they do her justice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited to see this! And a Kate sighting... so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a great job they are doing! I agree, I hope the movie is wonderful, I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know how I feel about this movie- it'll either be terrible or great. No in between! I have hope though with the attention to wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know if I've heard about this yet, but I'm really excited now! She looks just fantastic, and I can definitely see her playing the part :)

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. The film crew left a note under our door that they will be back in October to continue filming. We can drink our pumpkin spice lattes and watch from my windows.

    As for Kate, she is taller, thinner and prettier in person. She was totally casual when I tried on jeans next to her in the GAP. She had her hair up in a loose updo and was wearing a sweatshirt. A sweatshirt! I like her even more now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hadn't even heard of this, but now I'm really excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. can't wait for it to come out, she (lady di) is the epitome of graceful beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. um your friend is so lucky. can i be friends with her too in the hopes of running into the queen?

    ReplyDelete
  18. As if our lady Kate was in GAP, that makes me so happy! And also seriously loving these photos, can't wait for that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow! the likeness is uncanny and hats off to wardrobe!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. She looks exactly like Princess Di! Unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...