England: A Picture Story.


You didn't think I would go to England for 5 whole days
and not take a million pictures for you, did you?

Silly goose.

Here they are...
the pretty places,
the fun outings,
& the delicious food.

Not too many words needed... 
you get the picture(s).

our neighborhood... russell square.
chorizo sandwich from brindisa in the borough market. tyler was so jealous he had a meeting.
seeing "the tempest" at the royal shakespeare theatre. a stranger of his plays... but good.

quick visit to willy's birth home. it's a great site to visit.

introducing my students to moomoo's milkshakes. my favorite.


delicious food... complete with crusty bread & chunks of butter.
getting to spy on the new james bond being filmed outside our window at lunch. hello, dame judy dench!

and a stop by my favorite place... the radcliffe camera in oxford.


*all images original to aspiring kennedy.



14 comments:

  1. Ah I've gone with your old haunt Skye today but I love England.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like you had a lovely time. Your photos are amazing!

    Maria @ Orchard Bloom

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! makes me want to go back to the UK, stat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me want to pack a bag and head to the airport! What an amazing trip. Willy's birth home is so incredibly charming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again for my lovely minivacation. It makes work so much nicer.

    I did have a quick question though, I know somewhere on your site, at one point, you posted about a certain type of photo editing software that you use. I swear I can't find it anymore. I'm looking for a picnik replacement and I wanted to look that one up.
    Think you can point me in the right direction?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ekkk! How fun! I adore these photos and I want that sammie!

    I bet your students love you. Seeing England through your eyes must have been such a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to spend some time in England now. So much going on! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! I'm insanely jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. russell square! i miss that place...when i was staying in london in november, i stayed in bloomsbury-and i loved passing by russell square everyday when we would go out into the city. so i LOVE that you started off the post with a picture of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic location you're in! I'm missing London today.

    btw - what kind of camera do you use? I'm shopping for a new one :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh! Russell Square! I used to sit out on the grass there and eat lunch every day when I worked at the British Museum!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)
    I also have an amazing GIVEAWAY on my blog, please check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah! I recognize Jessie, one of your students!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah! I recognize Jessie, one of your students!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...