A Few Of My Favorite (Blings): Viola Edition


My friend, Meg, is Australian.

We met her & her husband at Oxford
while our boys studied in the same "programme,"
and we all eventually ended up working in London after graduation.

We both also had baby girls.

She teaches me silly words that Aussies use
like arvo (afternoon) & bub (baby).

Meg is extremely creative
 and loves to bake & throw parties-
as you might have seen from my instagrams this weekend.

But most importantly to this blog post,
Meg makes Viola some of the cutest headbands.







 I begged her to put some on my site
so that anyone that had asked about them
could finally get some...

And, of course, like good friends do
I asked her to discount them. ;)

(And, like good friends do, she humored me & agreed!)




These are my three favorite styles that she makes.

The first two are made with fabrics from Liberty London-
only my favorite shop in the world.

For as busy as they are,
I think they somehow go with everything.







The third is probably my very favorite... 
with it's (handmade) over-the-top glittery gold bow.

You can also choose what color band you'd like from:
navy, pale pink, grey, white
& grey chevron

Suri Cruise only wishes she had worn one of these as a kid.





So, for this one time only, you can buy them directly 
from Aspiring Kennedy at a heck of a deal.

So here you go...
each style has a limited run,
so get 'em while they're hot.





Aspiring Kennedy Collection
Indicate which headbands here:
Child Age (for correct sizing)


You can also check out Meg's Etsy shop for more styles & goodies.

***

In the meantime,
I hope your weekend was killer
and that the week ahead is even better.



*images via MegMade




18 comments:

  1. I'm annoting all the beautiful things that I will buy when I'll have a baby!!!
    These are wonderful ideas!!!

    PS:You look stunning in these photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute... now I see why V had glitter all over her when we met up after this photoshoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should have known while scrolling through Etsy that this is where you get Viola's headbands! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Viola is actually the Queen of Head Accessories - glad to know her secret now :) These are so beautiful - your friend is uber talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just stumbled upon your beautiful blog. i love it oh so much!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Meg! (She knows this) She's so talented, and Viola looks amazing in all of these headbands- I bet Harper Beckham is demanding one of these as we speak!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. is it bad that i want one for me?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have seen people admiring them, they are that cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I had a baby, I'd totally buy these headbands. And isn't arvo a weird word?? I seriously had no idea what my boyfriend meant the first time he said it to me. Silly Aussies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures! I work at Jcrew and cannot get enough of Liberty London!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those headbands are pretty cute! They're just on the classy side of big bows. Meg sounds like a pretty great type of friend to have around!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh those headbands are cute! And the baby wearing them is even cuter :) -Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just bought 2 for my daughter who is a little older than Viola! So excited:) Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This has nothing to do with the headbands, but oh my goodness, you look so much like Kate Middleton in the second photo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok, Ok. I think the second picture of you is the most beautiful photo of you I have ever seen. You look radiant.

    ReplyDelete
  17. too cute for words! I'll have to check out her shop for my nieces!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The real story: Lauren has never looked more like the Duchess of Cambridge. (2nd pic)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...